Limited Warranty: Redway Developments Limited "Redway" warrants for a period of 25 years to the original consumer purchaser from the date of purchase that Cavity Closers, Internal Flashings, Sill Tray System and Concrete Crack Inducers (the “Products”) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the conditions set forth in this limited warranty, under normal use and service, and when properly specified and installed. Liability is limited to replacement of Products proven to be defective. In no event shall Redway be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Conditions of Warranty: It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to determine the suitability of the Redway Product and material for each intended use, and the user assumes all risks and liability in connection with the use or inability to use the product.
This Limited Warranty is void should any damages or defects result from or are in any way attributable to:
• Improper storage and handling of the Product
• Improper installation of the Product
• If the Product has been altered or modified
• Where Products are designed to work together as a system, Redway products are not warranted if installed in conjunction with other non-Redway products
• Accepted cladding installation methods have not been followed
• The project/building was not designed or constructed in strict compliance with the standards set forth in the New Zealand Building Code
• Products are subjected to excessive UV exposure before or after installation
• Natural disasters, including but not limited to, earthquakes, floods, cyclones, or other natural phenomena
Product Information: The uPVC compound used to manufacture Redway Products is industry-standard, durable, rigid, chemically resistant and designed for outdoor weathertightness. As per the NZBC E2/AS1 Table 20 and Section 4.3.1, uPVC is a suitable material for Claddings and Flashings that are hidden from direct UV exposure and when the chemical composition fulfills the requirement of AS/NZS 4256 Part 2. As of December 2015, Redway Products have either been tested by BRANZ and have been appraised as suitable for use, or are currently being assessed by BRANZ. As the compound material and extrusion process is similar we expect a blanket appraisal by early 2016. For additional details please contact Redway at (03) 3585-775 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PVC is also an inherently fire resistant material that will not spread flames. It is self-extinguishing once the flame source has been removed.