THE SILL TRAY SYSTEM
The BRANZ appraised Sill Tray System is a 4 piece adjustable sill flashing designed to protect your investment against water intrusion and mold from window or door leaks. The Redway Sill Tray is positively sloped to collect and drain any trapped moisture away from the building. It can be cut to fit any window and door size and easily assembled on the building site. Manufactured from highly durable and UV resistant uPVC, the Sill Tray System will not corrode over time and is resistant to salt water and the chemicals used to treat framing timber.
See BRANZ APPRAISAL
SILL TRAY STOP END
SILL TRAY (87mm)
Concrete Block / Tilt Slab Detail
Poly Block Detail
The Sill Tray is a back up system to collect any moisture that may invade the window opening as a result of
- Condensation on the under side of the window unit.
- Failure of a mitre joint (damaged during delivery or fitting).
- An air seal may not have been fitted correctly (or not at all)
- A head or jamb flashing may fail (or rust out in years to come).
- Blocked holes in the condensation channels can cause leaks.
- It always has a positive fall.
- Provides support for the window
- “Stop Ends” are solvent cemented in place.
- Self draining “Support Wedges” to give support to heavy window/door units.
- Aluminium support brackets for heavier joinery units
- A silltray will never rust and is easy to install.